October 26, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award


I want to thank Emily over at Emily's Book Ratings for awarding me with this new award!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.

Seven things about me:

1. My favorite flowers are peonies
2. I have 3 beautiful children...one son 21 and two daughters 19 and 15
3. I love watching period dramas
4. I get overwhelmed easily and have found that making lists, and keeping to somewhat of a schedule, to be really helpful.
5. I love hearing how people met Jesus..it never gets old :)
6. I love doing Bible studies. I always learn something new. My favorite one was Beth Moore's study on Daniel...excellent!
7. I would love to visit Hawaii someday...it looks so pretty!


Instead of 15 blogs I've chosen 5 blogs that I've recently started following...Feel free to go visit these lovely blogs and Emily's as well. :)

Book Review Sisters
A Little Bit of Heaven
Fresh Insights on Ancient Truths
Always Time for Another Book 
Coming Alive in Christ

If you are one of the 5 blogs I nominated and would like to pass it on, copy the blog award to a post, reveal 7 things about yourself, and pass this award on to 5 other bloggers of your choice. Congrats!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cathy, that is super, I enjoyed reading about you :) I will post tomorrow, and mention you of course. THANKS. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being able to get to know a little bit more about you! Thank you for sharing. : )

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome ladies! It was a fun post to do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )