November 25, 2011

Twitter and Facebook


I have ventured into Twitter! If you would like to follow me there you can find me at Thoughts on Books I'd love to follow you back!

I've also recently made a facebook page for my blog. Feel free to visit also. You can find it here: Thoughts on Books Facebook

And last but not least, I wanted to wish all my American followers a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your holiday weekend!


"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."
                                                        Psalms 107:1

3 comments:

  1. Following you on facebook and twitter, Cathy! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following at both places, Cathy! : )

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )