The rules are simple. If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
I'm going to skip the 11 things about myself this time and just answer Faye and Holly's questions.
Here are the 11 questions Faye asked me and my answers:
1. If you had one superpower what would it be? And how would you use it? For good or awesome?
Not sure, maybe have the power to produce food and clean water from nothing. Then feed the hungry.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
ENGLAND...My mom was born in England and came to Canada when she was sixteen. So I'm 50% English! I've read alot of books on England and would love to someday visit those places I've read about.
3. Facebook or a real book?
A real book for sure!
4. Ever eaten a Turducken?
Never heard of it, so no. :)
5. What book do you love, but wouldn't want made into a movie?
I loved Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I heard that it was in the works to be made into a movie, but I'm a little skeptical. It was such a powerful and moving novel. I would hate to see it's depth not captured.
6. What traditional Christian Hymn is your favorite?
I grew up on hymns so that's a hard one! I'd say Amazing Grace, The Old Rugged Cross, Great is thy Faithfulness and It is Well with my Soul are some favorites of mine. As a kid, I always loved it when we sang these songs in church acappella. But I also love this remake of It is Well with my Soul by Kutless:
7. If you could bring one person, one book, and one snack food to a deserted island, who and what would you bring?
Well I'm not sure who I'd bring, depends on my mood. :) Do I want to go to relax, or to explore the island or to just be silly and have fun? This would be three different people! The book I'd bring would probably be "Pride and Prejudice" because it's my favorite novel and I've been meaning to read it again. And snack food would have to be chocolate!
8. What is your favorite pastime?
9. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Unkind words spoken in haste
10. If you could see one inspirational speaker live this year, who would it be?
I would love to hear Francis Chan speak. I loved his books, Crazy Love, Forgotten God and Erasing Hell. He seems like such a genuine and sincere person who loves the Lord.
11. And if you could have either a bar of chocolate or a cup of coffee, which one would you choose?
Since I don't like coffee, this question is easy, I'd choose chocolate. :)
Here are the 11 questions Holly asked me and my answers:
1. What is the number one place you want to visit more than any other?
2. If you could live in any era, what time period would you live in, and why?
3. What book would you love to see become a movie?
I love period dramas so any of Julie Klassen's books would be lovely to watch as a movie.
4. Do you prefer to travel by plane, car, ship, or train?
Car, you get to see so much more.
5. What is your favorite memory?
Some of my favorite memories would have to be from our family's trip to Disneyland seven years ago. Our kids were so excited and we had so much fun!
6. Do you prefer the city or the country?
COUNTRY! I don't like crowds, prefer the solitude of God's creation. :)
7. What are the top three songs on your iPod or mp3 player?
The Way by Jeremy Camp
Wedding Day by Casting Crowns
Your Hands are Cold from the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack
8. Is there a movie or book you will never get tired of reading or watching?
Pride and Prejudice...hands down
9. Who is your all-time favorite character, and why?
10. What was your favorite required reading novel in school?
To kill a mockingbird..awesome book
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I took 'Latin' for three years in high school and that teacher was my favorite. He also taught me 'Western Civilization.' He really loved what he taught and I think that makes a huge difference.
My 11 Questions:
Would you rather go for a run or a walk?
What is your favorite movie?
Do you have a pet?
What book in the Bible has moved you the most?
What is your favorite meal?
If you could go back in time to live, what period would you choose and why?
Do you enjoy watching sports? If so whats your favorite?
Country or City Girl?
What kind of music do you enjoy the most?
Beach or Mountain Vacation?
What author has influenced you the most in your christian walk and why?
Ladies I've Tagged:
Jessica at Bookingit
Cheryl at The Power of Story
Kara at My Thoughts and Book Reviews
Robin at Laughtershock
Michelle at Sweet Treats and Inspiration
Mom to 8 at momto8blog
Susan at Steps
Jessica at Jessica R. Patch
Marji at Faith-Driven Fiction
Brooke at i blog for books
Anne at Stuff & Nonsense