July 28, 2014

A Blogging Break...

'Woman Reading in a Garden' by Barbara Jaskiewicz-Socewicz
It's time for me to take a bit of a blogging break.

In my four years of blogging, I've never really taken a break for more than a week or so. I try to take my time with each post I put out there, to make sure it's accurate and pleasing to the Lord, and that can get a bit time consuming and stressful at times. So I've decided to take a break for the rest of this summer.

Feel free to look around and share here while I'm on this break. I'll still check back for comments and will be casually working on some new posts for the fall.

See you in September with some more thoughts on books!

God Bless. : )

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away, Cathy. I'm glad you are taking some time to be refreshed. You will be missed at TWW. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take some time and enjoy your family..they grow up fast :)
    You will be missed. I'll be looking forward to September.
    Thanks for following me and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you, Cathy :-) So glad you're taking the time to relax. Always love visiting your blog. See you in September! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss your posts, but this sounds relaxing! :) I hope you enjoy your time(and I'll look forward to your return)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea to take a blogging break. I wrote about it after reading someone else's post about it. Then I have read several other posts about taking a break. I am on a mini break with my parents visiting. I am only catching up on comments that got lost into my spam folder and a few other things if time permits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Judith. Enjoy your blogging break as well! : )

      Delete
  6. Fresh new design, Cathy!

    I wanted to also let you know that I've tagged you in a blog-tag. I would love to read your answers whenever you get the chance/if you would like to participate!

    http://revesbleus.blogspot.ca/2014/08/20-things-you-might-not-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ganise! I'll check it out soon. : )

      Delete

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )