September 26, 2014

God is My Rock

Friday's Thought:

Today I thought I'd share one of my favorite verses that the Lord always encourages me with. : )


"He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.



In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.

Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us."


Psalm 62:6-8 


And that Rock this Psalm talks of, is Christ...

"Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea,

all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea,

all ate the same spiritual food,

and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ."

1 Corinthians 10:1-4 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments. I try to respond to all of them by the end of the week. : )